The Protecta EVO® CIRCUIT® is the perfect design for professional results. It includes simulated connectors that slide into the sides of the station, making it appear as an electrical box. Perfect for sensitive accounts where discretion is essential, the EVO® CIRCUIT® is understated for a reason.
The EVO® CIRCUIT® also comes with the celebrated features that all EVO® stations encompass: the same single lock for quick servicing and removable tray for easy cleaning.
- Fast: Single locking mechanism provides quick servicing combined with a station that is strong enough to provide a high level of tamper-resistance. Contains 4 vertical bait positions with locking rods that won´t fall out during cleaning and a removable tray with rounded corners for quick station servicing.
- Anchoring Options: The CIRCUIT® is easy to secure to a wall. Rear mounting holes allow station to be secured to a fence.
- Tamper-Resistant for Kids & Dogs: The station can only be accessed once it has been opened with the key. The baffles keep bait and traps out of reach of children and non-target animals for peace of mind.
- Versatile: Baiting or trapping, the CIRCUIT® offers multiple options to fit the needs of your customer. When placed vertically it can hold 8-1oz. bait BLOX. Horizontally, it can either hold a T-REX™ rat trap, MINI-REX™ mouse trap, or up to 4-1oz. bait BLOX.
- Other Features:
- Includes two simulated connectors that are easy to attach and remove
- Station can be used horizontally or vertically
- Made from 100% recycled, heavy duty injection-molded plastic
- Key location guide; symmetrical key self-orients into the lock
- Opening on bottom for use with duck bill anchor or used as a drain hole to clear excess water
- Bell barcode sticker is pre-installed & ready to use with your tracking software
- Service label card can be zip tied to outside of station