We can make your future come together. At Bell Laboratories, we set the standards for innovation and quality products in the rodent control industry. If you're interested in becoming a part of our team, we have excellent opportunities in all phases of the business.
Bell Laboratories, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package with programs that are designed to fit the employee's individual needs.
Benefits at Bell:
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-Paid Term Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Uniforms (if applicable for position)
Different benefit plan packages are offered to employees in different employment classifications such as full-time or part-time positions. Our Human Resources staff can clarify this for you during the employment interview.
Download an employment application or pick one up at our office. Return application/resume to:
Bell Laboratories, Inc.
3699 Kinsman Blvd.
Madison, WI 53704
Email Human Resources
Current Available Openings:
Human Resources Assistant
Performs varied and confidential administrative related functions for the Human Resources department including but not limited to:
- Greet applicants, employees and vendors in a professional and courteous manner.
- Provide supervisors with employee performance review notifications. Follow up on overdue reviews.
- Scan terminated personnel folders and other HR related documents in a timely and consistent basis.
- Maintain HR related supplies such as handbooks, new employee forms, benefit forms, service awards, etc.
- Coordinate service award celebrations.
- Create and maintain personnel files.
- Assist with the coordination and implementation of various employee events.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Assist with special projects.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned. May need to be available to adjust work schedule occasionally.
Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources. Must be accurate, detailed oriented, organized and dependable. The ability to multi-task is critical.
Production Shift Coordinator
High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree in supervisory management preferred. Prior experience in production facility is required including experience with machine operations and supervising employees.
To assist the shift supervisor by actively monitoring assigned production lines and completing all required documentation. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively coordinate shift start-up and ensure efficient production is maintained throughout the shift.
- Assist production supervisor with employee supervision.
- Provide input to supervisor for employee reviews.
- Perform specification and line checks and be familiar with the hourly case quantities that the production lines should be achieving and communicate expectations to employees.
- In the absence of the supervisor, supervise the shift. This includes: scheduling for line set ups, end of day production numbers and efficiencies, coach employees on effective communication with supervisors and management at all levels.
- Assist in the transition of new employees into the Bell workforce.
- Enforce all safety rules and ensure good housekeeping throughout the plant.
Efficient operation of shipping warehouse to ensure highest quality and correct quantity of material shipped. Pull orders. Follow all special instructions on picking ticket. Must maintain a minimum of 99% accuracy. Complete all information on domestic picking tickets. Operate forklift and electric pallet truck. Do performance checks daily. Assist in the receiving of finished goods into stock and put away finished goods. Minimum of 1-2 years previous forklift operation and warehouse experience required. Good organization, communication and basic math skills are required. Must have a solid attention to detail and be able to work with minimum supervision. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds frequently/100 pounds occasionally is required. Mandatory overtime may be required to meet shipment deadlines.
Excellent attention to detail, manual dexterity, and ability to maintain speed in picking of parts is required. Basic Math skills are required. Flexibility, initiative and teamwork are required. Must be able to follow directions exactly, and be flexible in daily duties. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and standing for 8 hours is required. Some manufacturing experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with routine work, have high standards of correctness and accuracy, and work best in an environment that offers positive direction and structure.
Auto Assembly Operator
Perform Auto Assembly Machine set-up and troubleshooting as required, and operate the production line in an efficient and productive manner. Anticipate packaging and product needs in advance to prevent downtime. Know daily production standards for the auto assembly machine and work to meet or exceed these standards on a daily basis. Ensure quality products are being produced by monitoring the production process from start to finish. Perform quality checks as required. Assist the production supervisor by acting as a team leader, coordinate the work of the Packer on the operator’s assigned line, and assist with training on the line.
Assist maintenance, production and shipping departments with general tasks such as changing light bulbs, cleaning and all other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Utilize Groundskeeper checklist to perform outdoor grounds maintenance on a regular scheduled basis to include:
- Keep outside trash emptied from receptacles
- Pick up all trash from parking lot and grounds.
- Bait and replace bait stations when needed.
- Mow, weed eat, blow leaves, fix fences, paint, water, pull weeds, plant flowers and any other assigned duties.
- Snow removal
Maintain grounds keeping equipment.