CONTRAC All-Weather BLOX
Outstanding Rodent Acceptance
CONTRAC All-Weather BLOX is a single-feeding anticoagulant rodenticide containing the active ingredient, Bromadiolone. CONTRAC BLOX is specially formulated with an optimal blend of food-grade ingredients and a small amount of paraffin. Time tested rodent acceptance and control due to its highly palatable formulation, CONTRAC BLOX is an excellent clean-out and maintenance bait to control commensal and non-commensal rodent species including warfarin-resistant Norway rats, meadow voles and Peromyscus.
For ease of use, a hole in the center of the BLOX lets technicians place it on bait securing rods in tamper-resistant bait stations, or nail or wire the BLOX in place. CONTRAC 28 gm BLOX work well in tight places, nailed to rafters or ceilings, or in Bell's tamper-resistant bait stations.
- Highly palatable, yet weatherable, CONTRAC works well in wet and dry conditions.
- Multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw.
- Bait shyness is not a problem with CONTRAC because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed.
- The antidote, Vitamin K1, is readily available.
- Available in 18-lb and 4-lb pails, and new 1-lb City Pack.